Here is the whole team:
- Thomas Burri: Professor for international law and European Law -- CV to download available.
- Juliane Beck: Scientific collaborator in our SNSF NRP 77 (Digital Transformation) Project: Meaningful Human Control over Artificial Intelligence, PhD candidate in law.
- Leann Bissegger: Personal assistant of Thomas Burri.
- Olha Krytska: Scientific collaborator.
- Julia-Ann Nigg: Student assistant, enrolled in the MIL.
- Daniel Trusilo: Scientific collaborator in our project: Evaluating Autonomous Systems (cooperation with ArmaSuisse Research and Technology of the Swiss Department of Defence), PhD candidate in international affairs.
- Viktoriya Zakrevskaya: Scientific collaborator.
Former team members:
- Dr. Fredrik von Bothmer: formerly with the UN (NY HQ und UNMIK), now with Mercedes.
- Dominik Hofstetter: now with Seven Summits Arbitration in Munich.